Friday, May 10, 2013

So I have NEWS!!


From Publishers' Weekly Children's Books exclusive:
New York Times-bestselling author Alesia Holliday/Alyssa Day writing as Lucy Connors’s The Lonesome Young, about a Kentucky bad boy and a blue-blooded good girl who fall for each other, reigniting the long-standing feud between their families now fueled by drug-running and financial backstabbing, pitched as Romeo & Juliet meets Justified, first in a series, in a two book-deal, to Laura Arnold at Razorbill by Jim McCarthy at Dystel & Goderich (World)

The first will be out in hardcover in spring 2014!! I'm so glad I can finally share the news!!

I'm very excited about this series, set in the kind of town where I went to high school my junior and senior years, except Clark, Kentucky is darker, more dangerous, and definitely more exciting!! I can't wait to share more news.  For now, if you like or know someone who likes gritty contemporary YA novels, please have them follow me on Twitter or on Facebook!  Website to follow soon!

hugs,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment