Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Alaric is here!!!


AlyssapicDear Readers,

HEART OF ATLANTIS is finally here!! Today is release day for ALARIC AND QUINN - my favorite couple - and Atlantis will finally rise!! Will it survive? WARNING: The dome is badly damaged . . .

This is my chance to say thank you to all of you who have been with me since the first Warriors of Poseidon book, Atlantis Rising, hit bookstores in 2007. I am so honored that you've shared this journey with me.

You can find Heart of Atlantis at your local bookstore, or at the following online retailers: 

AMAZON
BARNES & NOBLE
BOOKS A MILLION
INDIEBOUND
iTUNES

And for those of you who prefer audiobooks, all of my releases are 50% off on holiday special at Tantor Audio through 12/31!

I am excited to announce that YES, there will still be a few novellas in the Atlantis world to wrap up some important characters' story lines, most important: DENAL!! And Jack! Jack will not only get his own book, but his own SERIES!! News coming in 2013!! Also, my new series, The League of the Black Swan, will debut in May, 2013!

But for now, ALARIC!! The reviews for Heart of Atlantis are so wonderful! Night Owl Reviews gave it a Top Pick! And Romantic Times Book Club, the premiere review magazine in the romance novel industry, also gave Alaric and Quinn's book a Top Pick review and nominated it for BEST PARANORMAL ROMANCE OF 2012!!

If you're interested in the news of what I'm up to, check out my news page, or visit me on Facebook or chat with me on Twitter. (I adore Twitter and chat with everyone at all hours of the night!). I love, love, love to hear from readers and you can email me here.

Happy holidays to all of you and stay tuned! There may be news coming later this month. In the meanwhile, happy reading!!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment